Iklan Blog Lain

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Baskin Robbins 8 scoops for only RM 9.90+!



It's been awhile since the last time I had my ice cream treat. Hahaha. Baskin Robbins ada promotion untuk setiap hari Rabu - Pink Day! Apa yang anda boleh dapat dari Pink Day promotion?

1. Happy 8! (8 scoops of ice cream) for RM 9.90
2. Double Junior Scoop for RM 7.50
3. Mini Waffle Sundae for RM 9.90

I took the Happy 8 promotion. So there will be 8 scoops in a waffle! In other words, you can have 8 different flavor in your cup. However, you can only choose 4 scoops for your own flavor. The other 4 are permanant which is:

1. Jamoca Almond Fudge
2. Cookies n' Cream
3. World Class Choclate
4. Very Bery Strawberry

Jamoca Almond Fudge
"Our own Jamoca® ice cream with a chocolate fudge ribbon and roasted almonds."
I really love the Jamoca ice cream! So do everyone. So what's Jamoca? Its coffee actually :) However, unlike everyone else I don't like the Almond. I prefer Almond diced.

Cookies n' Cream
"Vanilla ice cream with lots of cookie chunks throughout."
One of my favorite. Ice cream flavor where people like to said ice cream with oreo. It's nice to try.

World Class Chocolate
"A tempting mix of white and dark chocolate mousse ice creams."
It was my first flavor experienced at Baskin Robbins and fall in love with it. It is not too sweet so I love it :)

Very Bery Strawberry
"Strawberry ice cream loaded with real strawberries."
Not in my favorite list. If you like strawberry you may want to try this flavor. It is also less sweet and little bit sour.


4 perisa yang lain? Hmm, World Class Chocolate dah termasuk dalam permanent ice cream. So what should I choose. Based on the availability of flavor at the store, I choose:

1. Cotton Candy
2. Mint Chocolate Chip
3. Love potion
4. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Cotton Candy
"A swirl of pink & purple cotton candy ice cream."
This was also my first flavor experience at Baskin Robbins and I love it very much. Owh kids also love it. Beware! It has higher sweetness level.

Min Chocolate Chip
"Mint ice cream with lots of chocolate chips."
Most people like this flavor - excluded me. For me, I felt the mint ice cream little bit weird. It almost taste like, urm toothpaste? Own never mind, this is my personal experience and taste. You can try this flavor cause it was not too bad.

Love Potion
"Fall in love with white chocolate flavored and raspberry ice creams, a raspberry ribbon, chocolate chips, and raspberry-filled chocolate flavored hearts."
Also one of my favorite, where mostly this flavor will available on February. Another most wanted flavor.

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
"Vanilla ice cream with chunks of real semisweet chocolate chip cookie dough and chocolate chips."
Seldom take this flavor because it is not in my top list. Oh well, its taste was not bad.

Hey everyone have their own favorite list. If you are not sure which flavor to pick or you had doubt in my review, you can always try each available flavor at the store for free! Ask for it :)

Owh, the scooping size is smaller than junior scoop. At least, you can have many different flavor. And the waffle (vanilla) taste delicious!

---------- Info ----------
Lokasi : Baskin Robbins Aeon Bukit Raja
Harga : RM 9.90++
Cukai : 6 % GST

Official Website : http://www.baskinrobbins.com.my/index.html
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/MYBaskinRobbins

Photo by : iPhone 4S

No comments: